A very special dish of jodhpur is Kabuli jodhpuri...I thought of posting this recipe as i couldn't find it on Internet....so here enjoy a delicious,easy cook dish comes from jodhpurIngredients:
2 cup basmati rice
1 Potato -cut into round slice
i/2 cup capsicum and cauliflower cut in big pieces
2 breads-cut into pieces
2 Cup thick curd
1 tsp red chilly powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 kitchen king masala
3 curry leaves
2 tbsp cashew nut
1 tbsp ghee
- Cook the rice in cooker,microwave or a pan.
- Fry potato slice,capsicum,cauliflower and bread pieces separately.
- put ghee in a pan ,add onion saute them for a minute than add blended curd , all masalas (red chilly powder,turmeric,kitchen king,curry leaves,salt,sugar) and stir continuously till it comes to boil.cook it for 8-10 Min's.
- now add all the fried stuff and cashew and heat it for a minute.
- take a deep pot ,pour a layer of rice than pour one layer of this gravy.Make layers of these two again.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve hot